Whether you have a faith or not the Chaplaincy at BU supports all students.
A Chaplain is someone from a faith perspective who offers hospitality, care, guidance and a willingness to journey with you through your programme.
We provide a space for staff and students to relax and unwind, while exploring the world of spirituality - and enjoying some refreshments at the same time!
Whatever your ethnic background, and whatever your faith, we offer an open door policy, providing a spiritual meeting place with pastoral care and support.
We ensure a personal approach in a fast, increasingly impersonal world. If you're looking for a place to worship, pray or just ask questions, we're here to offer care and support along the way.
At the Bournemouth University multi-faith Chaplaincy, you can:
- Talk to a Chaplain in confidence about personal matters
- Be put in touch with local faith communities and places of worship
- Explore the concept of religious faith and its implications for justice and peace
- Join a group for prayer, study or fellowship
- Ask questions about life issues.
Room T135, Talbot House
Tel: +44 (0) 1202 965383 or
+44 (0) 7894 598915