Whatever your course it is good to know you have the best possible resources available for your research.
The Library provides access to a wide range of electronic resources (databases, e-journals and e-books) as well as print and multimedia collections.
Find out more below
Looking for a place to study?
Our Libraries provide a mix of silent and group study spaces for individual, collaborative and social learning. These are:
- The Sir Michael Cobham Library, our award-winning building on Talbot Campus
- Bournemouth House Library on the Lansdowne Campus
- The Postgraduate Lounge in the Executive Business Centre on the Lansdowne Campus (can be used by all postgraduate students).
We have a range of advice services available, including one-to-one appointments, workshops, online chat and a range of support materials to help you develop academic skills and use information resources.
The Library Tab on myBU
myBU, your virtual learning environment, provides access to the Library’s print and electronic collections and sources of help. Use the Library Tab on myBU to:
- Find information on using the library, including opening times and borrowing policies
- Search for information in databases, e-journals and e-books
- Access reading lists, scanned book chapters/journal articles and past exam papers
- Find library guides specific to your subject area
- Contact us for help via online chat, telephone or email.