updated Friday 25 November 2011
Study & Work Abroad at BU talks in October & November
- Learn about the benefits of an international experience for your future employability
- Find out about resources which can help you prepare for an international experience
- Learn more about the funding available to support international work placements, study visits and volunteering.
- Wednesday 19th October, 12.00pm - 12.30pm
- Wednesday 2nd November, 12.00pm - 12.30pm
- Wednesday 16th November, 12.00pm - 12.30pm
- Wednesday 30th November, 12.00pm - 12.30pm
Where: Shelley Lecture Theatre, Ground Floor Poole House, Talbot Campus
Who is this for: For undergraduate/postgraduate students who are interested in carrying out an international experience during their degree.
Study China Easter Programme 2012
Do you want to go to China for 17 days to explore its rich and diverse economy and culture? Do you want to learn Chinese and find out how your future might be connected with China? This is a UK government-funded programme open to full time undergraduates at universities in the UK. This year there is an exciting internship programme which has been added.
Dates: 25th March - 17th April 2012
Fees: All you have to pay for is your travel to China (flight, visa, insurance).
Read about previous BU students experiences in China.
Find out more online: www.studychina.org.uk
Deadline date: 21st December 2011 for University references, 3rd January 2012 for online applications.
Global Citizen Competitive Awards Scheme 2011-12
Are you a high achieving student looking for financial help to carry out a worthwhile international experience as part of your degree? If so, our Global Citizen Competitive Awards scheme could be just what you need! There are different categories to apply for in support of international placements, volunteering, research, summer schools and more! There are Award categories for foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate students. Awards of up to £500!
Deadline for Applications - Monday 5th March 2012
For further information and the application forms visit - the Study Abroad pages.
Queries to - email@example.com